The communication agency
that brings out your singularity
L’Hirondelle supports brands in all aspects of their communication on art of living: brand sociology, brand strategy, brand content, storytelling, from the design stage to the implementation of communication media.More…
Words and images
mean nothing if not destined for the stage!
L’Hirondelle delves into your brand’s universe to give a new anchor in enriching with sensitive and meaningful content in favor of a global vision and coherence in its communication.
L’Hirondelle designs the project as a whole from the initial idea to its realisation. Semiology, brand philosophy, trends laboratory, emotional needs, consumer focus group, expert panel, adapting images and texts, visual expression, photo sequences, scripting audio visual content, editorial management, production, for all communication supports.
L’Hirondelle masters every facet and technique of the creative industries: print, digital, audiovisual, events.
L’Hirondelle relies on strong partnerships and selected talented professionals: authors, experts, AD, directors, photographs, illustrators, artistic agent, exhibition organizer, web designers, community managers, actors…
“THE LAB”: PHILOSOPHERS, SEMIOLOGISTS, ARTISTS ... ENRICH YOUR BRAND’S UNIVERSE TO SINGLE OUT ITS IDENTITY.
CONSUMER AND CREATIVE MEETINGS
MY PUBLISHER’S KNOW-HOW WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR STORY WITH SUBTLETY
coffee table book
MULTI-MEDIA BRAND CONTENT
L’Hirondelle is commited to build and tell the new alchemy of your brand !
ReferencesCliquez sur les logos pour découvrir les réalisations
Consulting assignment on the Weleda website
Telling Weleda’s visionary approach, philosophy, values, know-how built on 2 activities: natural and organic cosmetic cares and homoeopathic medicine inspired by anthroposophy.
- Editorial recommendation: unifying idea, editorial policy, pages structuration, editorial articulation of contents (trademark, history, engagements, products quality, know-hows, editorial style)
- Content writing of the website (work in progress)
Launched in January 2019, OUATE is a new trademark dealing with natural high-quality cosmetic products for children between 4 and 11.
A range of 8 care rituals targeted by age.
- Storytelling of the brand : the universe of OUATE with its identity, values, philosophy, educational purpose, editorial policy, semantic field
- Content design and creation, writing, development and printing of the notebook (40 pages)
- Adaptation, writing, development and printing of the Chinese and English notebooks
- Content writing of the website
Celebration of the 130 years of Lalique
For its 130 years, Lalique selected the item of the swallow, a bird which inspires René Lalique in many to his creations :
- editorial recommandation
- content writing
- graphic and photographic design (cover and article)
1965-2015 the evian factory:
The evian factory unveiled the modernisation and transformation of its unique factory in Haute Savoie, and wanted to share this event with an object-book published in relation to the factory’s 50th anniversary.
- Conception and design
- Editorial management
- Translation in English
Consulting assignment on a general public thematic : the quality of L’Oréal products
- Brand’s discourse: designing base argumentation for general public, opinion leaders and internal support
- Justification for web support: function and structure
- Contents’ architecture (articles, video, graphics)
- Initiating content creation
Designing and implementing the innovations booklet for 2016, bilingual brochure :
The Cosmetic Valley is the world leading center for perfume and cosmetics and the biggest national competitive cluster in the French perfume and cosmetics industry.
- Designing booklet
- Conducting authors’ interviews on major innovations for 2015
- Drafting booklet
- Providing English translation
- Graphic design and layout
Providing editiorial advice for an e-magazine project
Editorial concept for an international collection for children (age 3-6)
Designing a collection of magazines for little girls (age 6-9):
- Collection’s concept
- Structure and content for the 12 titles
Research and design for Jardin d’Ici, quarterly magazine :
- Magazine’s market and editorial positioning
- Member of the Editorial Committee for the first 4 titles
“Mythologie et Philosophie”, (Mythology and Philosophy), the great Greek myths as told by Luc Ferry :
- Editorial concept for the collection
- Content structure and coordination
- Collection headlines for the whole 20 books